Elsevier is retiring the popular MDConsult database, so as of July 1st, 2014, the SOM Library is offering the more comprehensive product ClinicalKey.
ClinicalKey’s offerings include:
• over 1000 textbooks
• over 500 journals
• “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults
• Procedures Consult
• drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology
• over 13,000 medical and surgical videos
• millions of images that may be added to presentations
• over 2,000 practice guidelines
Access ClinicalKey through the SOM Library Databases page, E-books page or Electronic Resources page.
If you are interested in helpful tutorials, videos and guides for navigating ClinicalKey, please visit:
ClinicalKey Mini-Tour (2 minutes)
ClinicalKey User Guide
SOM Library tutorial
For more information or questions please contact your Library Liaison or Christine Whitaker, Collection Development Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 216-3201.